CUDDLEME infant Insert
CuddleMe Infant Insert is a cushion with back support padding and bottom support cushion for supporting natural curvature of baby s developing spine and ensure healthy hip/leg position. During spine development, infants are not supposed to be seated with weght bearing on their sacrum. CuddleMe Infant Insert encourages proper spinal development and a healthy hip/leg position by eliminating weight bearing on the developing sacrum.
Combination of CuddleMe Ergonomics Carrier with the Infant Insert enables you to buy only one carrier that will assist you through all the stages of your baby s growth.
The Infant Insert is a specially padded and shaped cushion that can be quickly and easily placed in the carrier and readjusted as needed. Your infant is then held in a cozy, protected environment close to your heart, as well as in an ergonomically correct and naturally supported position. This is best for the baby s physical development from newborn to between 4 5 months. Parents can remain attentive to their baby s needs and at the same time continue daily activities.
The Infant Insert has an optional closure strap to secure smaller infants (approximately 3 kgs), or infants that prefer to be more tightly swaddled. DO NOT, under any circumstances, use the strap as a handle to carry your baby in the Infant Insert.
- A cushion with back support padding and bottom support cushion
- Can be easily placed in the carrier and readjusted as needed
- Has an optional closure strap to secure smaller infants (approximately 3 kgs), or infants who prefer to be swaddled more tightly
Please observe the following precautions:
- When learning to place your baby in the carrier, do so over a bed or other soft surface, ideally with the help of another person
- The Infant Insert should be used in the front carry position ONLY
- For general information and detailed instructions for the front carry position, please refer to the instructions for your CuddleMe Ergonomics Carrier
- DO NOT, under any circumstances, use the strap as a handle to carry your baby in the Infant Insert
- DO NOT leave your baby unattended in the Infant Insert